Life is an endless Developmental process. We all have unique Abilities and Disabilities. The Day we choose Awareness instead of ignorance, is the DAY we start to see everyone as equal. Gary Spears, DSP



Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fashion Show

Each year our church holds a fashion show. I've always wanted to go to it, but no one has ever wanted to go with me, So, I've never gone. 

One of the mom's on the PTO with me, is a member of the ladies club at the church, the ladies club is the actual club who runs/organizes and gets the donations for the show. So.. they were in need of an additional model, and she thought of Courtney. I was thrilled for her!!

The girls each go to go to the Deb shops, and pick up our a casual outfit and a prom dress to model. Anything they wanted. I convinced Courtney to think outside of the box for once. To go with things that she would not typically wear. In the end, she loved wearing both outfits that ( I ) picked out!! See looks so grown up too. She loved being involved, which really surprised me, and is looking forward to doing it next year. 
All the pretty ladies in their Prom dressses

Courtney's Prom Pick

All the ladies in their casual outfits. 

Some of the ladies with the guys. Our priest is standing next to Courtney :) It was fun to see him dressed different. You should have seen him in the causal outfit, It was BRIGHT orange! 


Causal outfit - EVERYONE thinks she looks like Taylor Swift :) 

Skinny Courtney! I wish. LOL 

No comments:

"When a loved one becomes a memory ~ That memory becomes a treasure"